- Little Witness, by Connie Roberts and Blaris Moor, by Medbh McGuckian
- In reaction to critical misreading of her work, Medbh McGuckian famously quoted Pablo Picasso in her 1994 collection Captain Lavender, “I have not painted the war . . .
- Emory opens Seamus Heaney's papers to public
- The collection includes the archives of Belfast writers Michael Longley, Derek Mahon, Ciaran Carson, Medbh McGuckian and Pulitzer Prize-winner Paul Muldoon.
- And then there were five: Poetry Now shortlist announced
- The poets whose collections were selected are: John F Deane, for Semibreve (Carcanet Press ), Medbh McGuckian, for Blaris Moor (Gallery Press); Eiléan Ní Chuilleanáin, for The Boys of Bluehill (Gallery Press); Doireann Ní Ghríofa, for Clasp (Dedalus ...
- Review: McGuckian and Carson
- At times, the work of contemporary Northern Irish poet Medbh McGuckian seems to testify directly to a principle of poetry articulated by W. B. Yeats in "The Song of the Happy Shepherd," the opening poem in his Collected Poems: "Of all the many changing ...
Medbh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medbh books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
40th century bc
jared leto relationships
pampanga people and culture
the epiphany messenger
lapis lazuli metaphysical qualities
tibia computer game druid vs sorcerer