- Little Witness, by Connie Roberts and Blaris Moor, by Medbh McGuckian
- In reaction to critical misreading of her work, Medbh McGuckian famously quoted Pablo Picasso in her 1994 collection Captain Lavender, “I have not painted the war . . .
- Emory opens Seamus Heaney's papers to public
- The collection includes the archives of Belfast writers Michael Longley, Derek Mahon, Ciaran Carson, Medbh McGuckian and Pulitzer Prize-winner Paul Muldoon.
- And then there were five: Poetry Now shortlist announced
- The poets whose collections were selected are: John F Deane, for Semibreve (Carcanet Press ), Medbh McGuckian, for Blaris Moor (Gallery Press); Eiléan Ní Chuilleanáin, for The Boys of Bluehill (Gallery Press); Doireann Ní Ghríofa, for Clasp (Dedalus ...
- Review: McGuckian and Carson
- At times, the work of contemporary Northern Irish poet Medbh McGuckian seems to testify directly to a principle of poetry articulated by W. B. Yeats in "The Song of the Happy Shepherd," the opening poem in his Collected Poems: "Of all the many changing ...
Medbh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medbh books and related discussion.