A selection of articles related to medevil remidies.
Original articles from our library related to the Medevil Remidies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medevil Remidies.
- Mugwort: Artemisa Vulgaris Other Names: Muggins, Muggert Kail, Fat Hen, Sailor's Tobacco, Motherwort, Smotherwood, Gallwood, Docko, Felon Herb, St. John's Herb Planet: Venus Element: Earth Gender: Feminine Deities: Artemis and Diana Magickal Properties:...
Remedies >> Remedies M
Medevil Remidies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medevil Remidies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Canonical Remedies in the Medieval - University of St. Thomas
- _ ARTICLE. CANONICAL REMEDIES IN MEDIEVAL. MARRIAGE LAW: THE CONTRIBUTIONS.
- Pharmacological treatment of headache using traditional Persian
- the 18th centuries (Fig. 1). Medieval Persian physicians described the treatment of headache using many sub- stances with variable modes of action (Table 1).
- 1 MEDIEVAL MEDICINE When talking about the practice of
- treatment. Dentatores were the dentists of the medieval period and were so expensive they like physicians were the preserve of the very rich.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cures for the Black Death
- The Black Death wreaked havoc throughout Medieval England. The Black Death killed one in three Vinegar and water treatment.
- Black Death
- One of the most important historical events of the Medieval era is the Black Death .
- Skin Crawling Medieval Remedies Are Making a Comeback!
- Apr 28, 2010 Perhaps in future, we should all think twice about killing spiders and leeches out of hand. One day, they might just save our lives.