- High on energy
- It was evident from start to finish that young dancer Medha Hari has a strong foundation in the grammar of Bharatanatyam. The vibrancy of her performance at the Music Academy held the audience interest throughout.
- Nice touch of artistry
- If technique and emotive expression can be termed as two sides of the same coin in the art of Bharatanatyam, then Medha Hari, a disciple of Anita Guha, did justice to both aspects admirably. Her performance for the Sri Parthasarathy Swami Sabha had a ...
- Poised for the next step
- Medha Hari, a student of Anita Guha, says the spurt in opportunities has helped dancers discover their strengths and weaknesses. “Natyarangam, for instance, picked out a couple of dancers and gave them each a theme,” she says. “They were asked to ...
- Choreography, the highlight
- Playing Rama was Mithun Shyaam; Lakshmana and Ravana -- Pavithra Bhatt; Sita - Lakshitha Saravanan; Hanuman –Sathvika Shankar; Vali - Thiruselvam (the fight sequences choreographed by Thiruselvam); Sugreeva –Yogesh , Thara – Medha Hari and ...
- TINGKATKAN PERTUMBUHAN, INDIA SASAR EKONOMI PEDESAAN
- Pemerintah Perdana Menteri Narendra Modi sendiri dijadwalkan akan merilis anggaran belanja negara pada hari ini (Senin, 29/2). Modi diketahui saat ini tengah menghadapi tekanan untuk meningkatkan pertumbuhan ekonomi negeri Bollywood. ...
Medha Hari is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medha Hari books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Medha Hari Topics
the twilight samurai
legacy of the aldenata
post-micturition convulsion syndrome