- Inter confirm Icardi medial knee ligament damage
- Mauro Icardi has suffered a sprained medial knee ligament, with reports in Italy suggesting the Inter striker will be out for a month.
- A's Jarrod Parker refractures medial epicondyle
- Parker originally fractured the medial epicondyle on May 8, 2015 while rehabbing from his second Tommy John surgery on March 24, 2014. He underwent season-ending surgery May 19, 2015 with Dr. James Andrews at the Andrews Institute in Gulf Breeze, ...
- BLOG: Update on medial patellofemoral anatomy, implications for reconstruction
- In the Patellofemoral Update in this issue of Orthopaedics Today Europe, Miho J. Tanaka, MD, discusses key landmarks of the medial patellofemoral ligament and reasons why this name for the ligament may be incorrect based on anatomical findings.
- Study: Superficial medial collateral ligament release unnecessary for most TKAs
- Releasing the medial collateral ligament (MCL) during total knee arthroplasty (TKA) can have the unintended consequence of creating significant mediolateral instability and a flexion gap that may exceed the extension gap, according to Arun Mullaji, ...
- Demon racing the clock after medial strain
- "Angus has suffered a low-grade medial ligament strain and some bone bruising on his left knee," Melbourne footy manager Josh Mahoney said. "This will be treated conservatively, but we expect Angus to begin his running rehabilitation next week." He was ...
Medial is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medial books and related discussion.