Mediated Reference Theory
A selection of articles related to mediated reference theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Mediated Reference Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mediated Reference Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Mediated Reference Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mediated Reference Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- So, one party endorses it in theory but hesitates to apply it properly in practice, the other makes fun of it since its foundational ideology is anti-secular. Secularizing a society is deeply tied to the question of ....
- Digital PCR to assess gene-editing frequencies (GEF-dPCR) mediated by designer
- Second, NGS sensitivity is contingent on the library size and number of read counts (NGS depth): to ensure the same sensitivity of 0.02%, a theoretical minimum of 15,000 read counts would be necessary.
- Ferroelectric polarization switching with a remarkably high activation energy
- The activation energy for the polarization switching, as obtained by density-functional theory calculations, is remarkably high, 1.05 eV per formula unit. We have theoretically shown that this .....
- Why I Am Still a Christian
- But then again, we all know too well, "theory" can make even the brightest of mankind say some obscenely foolish things, once foolish pride holds common sense hostage, for at least a while. So God Almighty, as I know Him, in His ....
- Baptism: Apostolic Teaching & Doctrinal Development
- It was always held to convey the remission of sins . . .
Mediated Reference Theory Topics
Related searchespingali venkayya
heckler amp koch g3 g3ka4
mushing dog team members