A selection of articles related to mediator.
Original articles from our library related to the Mediator. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mediator.
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part I: A Reflection of Heaven
- Introduction The Egyptian religion can be seen as a system of thought, a means of structuring the world, and of maintaining it so as to make it possible for Creation to persist. It reflected both life on earth among the humans and life on a higher plane among...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty....
New Testament >> I Timothy
Mediator is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mediator books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MEDIATOR MENTORS
- MEDIATOR MENTORS. FOR CIVIL ROSTER APPLICANTS. (revised 8/9/2011).
- MC 281a (3/08) CIVIL MEDIATOR APPLICATION, Page 1 of 4 CIVIL
- MCR 2.411(E). CIVIL MEDIATOR APPLICATION.
- A Consumer Guide to Selecting a Mediator - Alaska Judicial Council
- Five Steps to Choosing a Qualified Mediator.....................................4.
Suggested News Resources
- Cooley Dickinson, registered nurses to use federal mediator in contract talks
- An independent federal mediator will be called in to help the hospital and registered nurses reach agreement on a new contract.
- Vilasrao Desmukh hamstrung as key mediator
- Here is just a mediator, and has to keep going back and forth,” observed an aide who has been associated with the Maharashtra affairs. Besides, Deshmukh has been brought quite late on the scene.
- Mediators Massage Kleen Energy Case
- By THOMAS B. SCHEFFEY Lawyers from California, New York and Georgia huddled with a Boston mediator Aug. 19 in an effort to move the massive Kleen Energy gas explosion litigation toward mediation.
- St. Aug dispute gets a mediator in Xavier University President Norman Francis
- 'I hope to see a consensus on a new governing structure that might become a national model,' mediator Norman Francis says. In late June St.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mediator Series | Author Meg Cabot
- Suze Simon has a problem: She's been able to see and speak to ghosts all her life. Now there is a sexy guy haunting her bedroom.
- Best Careers 2009: Mediator - US News and World Report
- Dec 11, 2008 If we can't solve a conflict, we tend to give up or hire a lawyer. There can be a better way.