A selection of articles related to medical pseudosciences.
Original articles from our library related to the Medical Pseudosciences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medical Pseudosciences.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Medical Pseudosciences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medical Pseudosciences books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Attitudes and Views of Medical Students toward Science and
- Peña A, Paco O. Attitudes and views of medical students.
- PSY 4960/5960 Science vs. Pseudoscience Operational Definition
- Pseudoscience. If that's the Five main types. • Whole medical systems (e.
- PSEUDOSCIENCE - CCHR
- PSYCHIATRIC “DISORDERS” ARE NOT MEDICAL Harvard Medical School's Joseph Glenmullen, .
- Politics, the media and science in HIV/AIDS: the peril of
- Politics, the media and science in HIV/AIDS: the peril of pseudoscience. M.W.
Suggested News Resources
- Fantastically Wrong: Why Is the Sky Blue? It's Packed With Sexy Energy, of Course
- Like with homeopathy or any other number of medical pseudosciences, promising a ridiculous cure is putting lives at risk, when those patients should be utilizing the very real and very effective treatments of modern medicine.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of topics characterized as pseudoscience - Wikipedia, the free
- Degrees in alternative medicine have been described as "'pseudo-science' degrees", "anti-scientific", and "harmful".
- What is pseudoscience?
- Dec 27, 2010 Medical pseudoscience, fringe medicine.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Medical Pseudosciences Topics
Related searchesmacrophage role in disease
marcus horatius barbatus