A selection of articles related to medical pseudosciences.
Original articles from our library related to the Medical Pseudosciences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medical Pseudosciences.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Medical Pseudosciences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medical Pseudosciences books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- These Anti-Vaccination Parents Are on Trial for Their Son's Death
- A Canadian couple whose 19-month-old baby died of meningitis after being treated with only home remedies is on trial in Alberta.
- A Response to “The Least Safe Space”
- Pseudoscience and antiquated facts like those cited in “The Least Safe Space” damage the public discourse in genetics, medicine, and biology. Matthew Borths is a postdoctoral researcher at the Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine at Ohio University.
- Fighting Cancer By Putting Tumor Cells On A Diet
- Instead he and many of his colleagues — including Dr. Eugene Fine from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and University of Pittsburgh neurosurgeon Dr.
- Meet Vincent Rue, the man behind the pseudoscience of abortion restrictions
- That's why leading medical groups like the American Medical Association, the College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the American Academy of Family Physicians have said that the onerous restrictions in the law do nothing to improve patient safety.
- Taking Vitamins Goes High-Tech
- When you think of highly personalized, tech-oriented health care, you tend to think of the type-A Silicon Valley personalities who obsess over life hacks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Medical Pseudosciences Topics
Related searchespost code
list of fruits berries
chinese surname origin of surnames
credit suisse first boston
cone of power