A selection of articles related to medical submission.
Original articles from our library related to the Medical Submission. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medical Submission.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Medical Submission is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medical Submission books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- HIMSS16 to Feature Electronic Submission of Medical Documentation (esMD
- ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MEA|NEA|TWSG, Inc., the recognized leader in secure health information exchange and electronic attachments for medical and dental providers, announces that its client, Boca Raton Regional Hospital, along with a ...
- Avantis Medical Systems Announces Submission of 510(k) for Third Eye
- 16, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avantis Medical Systems, Inc., a technology leader in developing novel digital imaging devices, today announced that it has submitted a 510(k) to the U.S.
- Precision Medicine: Technology, Regulations and Challenges
- According to Jolette Franco, Myriad's director of regulatory affairs, "Myriad worked very hard to submit a complete application, and to the highest standard, all development, validation and submission requirements in less than a years' time.
- Shares of This Cannabis Drugmaker Have More Than Doubled Since Friday
- The biopharmaceutical, which focuses on the medical use of chemical cannabinoids found in marijuana, announced its Epidiolex treatment had significantly reduced seizures in patients with Dravet syndrome by 39%.
- Medical Education Theme Issue 2016: Call for Papers
- In a continuing effort to highlight and promote research in medical education, JAMA will be publishing the next theme issue in December 2016. The editors invite authors to submit manuscripts related to all aspects of the educational process. We remain ...