A selection of articles related to medical ultrasonography.
Original articles from our library related to the Medical Ultrasonography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medical Ultrasonography.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Medical Ultrasonography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medical Ultrasonography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Long versus Short Axis ultrasound guided approach for internal
- Medical Ultrasonography. 2011, Vol. 13, no.
- Medical ultrasonography
- Medical ultrasonography. 1. Medical ultrasonography.
- Novel bayesian multiscale method for speckle removal in medical
- medical ultrasonography is the poor quality of images, which are affected by multiplicative speckle noise .
- COMPARATIVE APPROACH FOR SPECKLE REDUCTION IN
- a critical pre-processing step in medical ultrasound imagery, provided that the features of interest for diagnosis are not lost.
Suggested News Resources
- Parks, Voudrie Plan September Wedding
- is a 2006 graduate of Cowden-Herrick High School and a 2008 and 2009 graduate of Kaskaskia College, where she received an Associate's Degree in Applied Science for Radiological Technology and a Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Ultrasonography.
Suggested Web Resources
- Medical Ultrasonography & Electrotherapy
- The value of ultrasonography in healthcare facilities weighs heavily on its multi- functionality.
- Ultrasonography Ultrasound sonogram ultrasonogram types used in
- Ultrasonography Ultrasound sonogram ultrasonogram types used in Pregnancy Antenatal Obstetrics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.