Medicine And Spirituality
A selection of articles related to medicine and spirituality.
Original articles from our library related to the Medicine And Spirituality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medicine And Spirituality.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Medicine And Spirituality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medicine And Spirituality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Secret New Beauty Ingredient
- Top brands around the world have been using a secret new beauty ingredient you may not know about: intention. Today hospital surgeons, psychologists and even biochemists, are welcoming the art of mindfulness and blessing into their workplace. Even if ...
- As their numbers grow, elderly get more company
- Jeremy Barron, medical director of the geriatric medicine outpatient office at Johns Hopkins, said treatment has improved so much that cancer is expected to eventually surpass heart disease as the leading killer of older people.
- How a 30-year-old is facing kidney failure
- Scott is now performing the procedure at home himself, including the laborious setup to protect against infection as well as the handling of the medicine and machine that cleans his blood at night while he sleeps.
- Faithful still follow ancient rites of Dakota people
- Vine Deloria Jr.
- Native Americans to JK Rowling: We're Not Magical
- On a more basic level, the stereotypes of the “vanishing Indian,” the magical medicine man, or even the noble savage dehumanize the people they profess to represent. Children read books to learn, but also to identify with the characters.