A selection of articles related to medicine criticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Medicine Criticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medicine Criticism.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
Medicine Criticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medicine Criticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- MLA wrong on energy diversification criticism
- I was honoured to join my fellow MLA, and Speaker of the House, the Honourable Bob Wanner, in Medicine Hat last week.
- CMA faces criticism for dismissing editor-in-chief
- The Canadian Medical Association is facing mounting international criticism over its decision to dismiss the editor-in-chief of the Canadian Medical Association Journal and disband the publication's editorial oversight committee.
- UWS complementary research institute promotes good news and ignores bad
- One of Australia's foremost research centres in complementary medicine has overplayed the benefits of natural therapies and omitted to tell the public about complementary medicines that it knew did not meet their label claims, former employees have ...
- Leslie Jones reacts to criticism of 'Ghostbusters' character
- FILE - In this Sept. 6, 2014, file photo, actress Leslie Jones poses at the "Top Five" premiere at the Princess of Wales Theatre during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto.
- Study Ties Parents' Criticism to Persistent ADHD in Kids
- To determine levels of parental criticism and overprotectiveness, the investigators asked parents to talk about their relationship with their child.