A selection of articles related to medicine men.
Original articles from our library related to the Medicine Men. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medicine Men.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it, at the apostles' feet. 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
Medicine Men is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medicine Men books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Women lag men as lead authors in top medical journals
- Women are more apt to be lead authors of research in major medical journals today than they were a generation ago, but they still lag significantly behind men, a recent study suggests. The gender gap matters because lead authors make key decisions on ...
- University Of Missouri School of Medicine: Surgical procedure improves
- Radiation therapy traditionally has been a primary treatment for the cancer, but one-fourth of men have a recurrence of prostate cancer within five years after the therapy.
- Op-ed: What to make of Trump phenomenon
- There were carnivals, freak shows, hellfire damnation religious revivals and, above all, the medicine men, best known for their pitches for miracle elixirs which, they claimed, could cure whatever ails you, prolong life and remove ugly stains.
- Difficulty with sleep may impact LUTS in men
- Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) are not just a problem with staying asleep. Difficulty with sleep may actually impact LUTS. That was the message of researchers at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, who presented new study findings at a press ...
- HIV and hepatitis C co-infect over 2 million people worldwide
- More than half of this co-infected population includes 1.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Medicine Men Topics
Related searcheshedging hedging insurance risk
dark matter alternative explanations
march 30 holidays and observances
vibrio fischeri bioluminescence