A selection of articles related to medieval demography.
Original articles from our library related to the Medieval Demography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medieval Demography.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Medieval Demography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medieval Demography books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Medieval Demographic Thought
- Peter Biller, The measure of multitude: population in medieval thought, Oxford University. Press, 2000, pp. xxi, 476, illus.
- Demographic Responses to Economic and Environmental Crises
- that the real break with the medieval past took place half a century earlier, and will touch on the demographic implications of this the finding. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Οι αιτίες της ελληνικής κακοπάθειας
- συνεπικουρία ανακαλύπτει ο ερευνητής στα πολιτικά, τα πολεμικά και τα ευρύτερα γεγονότα των εθνικών μας διαμορφώσεων, από τα βάθη της Μικράς Ασίας των εννέα εκατομμυρίων, (J.C.RASSEL «Resent Advances in Medieval Demography» Σελ.
Suggested Web Resources
- Medieval demography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article discusses human demography in Europe during the Middle Ages, including population trends and movements.
- The Domesday Book - Medieval Demographics Made Easy
- Penned by Brandon Blackmoor, based on Medieval Demographics Made Easy by S. John Ross Large population centers of any scale are the result of traffic.
- Medieval demography | Facebook
- Medieval demography - Description: This article discusses human demography in Europe during the Middle Ages, including population trends and movements.
- Amazon.com: Medieval Demography: Essays (Ams Studies in the
- Amazon.com: Medieval Demography: Essays (Ams Studies in the Middle Ages) ( 9780404614423): Josiah Cox Russell: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.