A selection of articles related to medieval greek.
Original articles from our library related to the Medieval Greek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medieval Greek.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Medieval Greek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medieval Greek books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Our fixation with maths doesn't add up
- When the medieval church banned geography as an offence against the Bible, what had been the queen of the sciences never recovered. Instead Latin dominated the “grammar” curriculum into the 20th century, to the expense of all science.
- Promiscuous Personae
- “Greek gods,” Mr. Barash tells us, “were a randy lot.” Evolutionary evidence, he remarks, is as “clear as the beard on Charles ...
- The Many Lives of Elizabeth Marsh
- The tournament was a self-consciously medieval survival, a link with the knightly past, and was at the heart of the court's solemn and costly pleasures.
- Benin Bronze cockerel is made from melted-down money AFRICANS earned by
- The city of Benin had been the head of a medieval African kingdom, founded in the tenth century, while the bronzes were made between the 13th and the 17th centuries, during two artistic golden ages. ....
- Titanium Titans' robot 'Perses' competing at Cal U.
- Stephen Patrick, 17, stands with the past two years' robots: Prometheus and Gaia, which continued the Titans' Greek mythology naming tradition. ... “We named it Perses, as we have named every robot a Greek Titan, keeping with our team theme.
Medieval Greek Topics
Related searchesradiohead overview and influence
bargoens dutch slang
wisdom sources of wisdom
book of esther authorship and date
dream analysis butterfly
sumatra flora and fauna