A selection of articles related to medieval spies.
Original articles from our library related to the Medieval Spies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medieval Spies.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 42
- Chapter 42 42:1 Now when Jacob saw that there was corn in Egypt, Jacob said unto his sons, Why do ye look one upon another? 42:2 And he said, Behold, I have heard that there is corn in Egypt: get you down thither, and buy for us from thence; that we may live,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Aviary at the Gates of Heaven: Examining the Bird Symbolism in the Thoth Empress Card
- "This card, summed up, may be called the Gate of Heaven." Book of Thoth, p. 77. Eight birds adorn the fourth card of the Thoth Deck Major Arcana, The Empress. These eight birds, their variant symbology united, point at one overarching meaning -- as...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Medieval Spies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medieval Spies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- British & American Intelligence & Security Summer School
- Shorter visits will be made both to the colleges of the Cambridge spies and the principal medieval colleges of Cambridge.
- HOw TO USe thIS eGUIDe
- Sims Medieval Interview . This Sims Medieval eGuide has a custom navigation system to allow you to easily ... unlocks the path to building the Spy Quarters.
- Espionage and Intelligence from the Wars of the Roses to the
- spies are not difﬁcult to locate or document.
- Making History: Challenging the Past “Spies Like Us: University
- “Spies Like Us: University Students and the Secret War “The Genocidal Uprising: Non-State Mass Violence in two Medieval Cases”.
- My job, basically, was to translate John Le Carré into a medieval idiom.
Suggested News Resources
- Tall tales at Japan's ninja festival
- And life-size ninja mannequins have been positioned around town, staring blankly from the rooftops, peeking from behind telephone poles and lying under benches more like modern drunks than medieval spies. I spent much of my own childhood dreaming of ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Medieval Spies
- Professions. Spies were very common during the Middle Ages.
- Category:Medieval spies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Medieval spies". The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Medieval Spies Part 1 of 2 - YouTube
- Add to. Share. Loading...
- Trust in Untrustworthy Businesses: Communication in diplomatic
- In the Middle Ages spies dabbled in politics and wagered their lives on infiltration missions, just like James Bond...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.