A selection of articles related to meditating.
Original articles from our library related to the Meditating. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meditating.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Affirmations and Rethinking
- On your journey in Meditation it is important to understand first that it will not be easy if you are truly trying to do it and do it right As we mentioned, the ego-conscious is not gonna go down without a fight. This is the reason for this page. Along the...
Mind >> Meditation
- Reincarnation & Past Lives
- We are all intrigued by our past lives, wondering what and who we were in the past. For the evolution of our soul, however, it is really not important "who" we were in the sense of a person (e.g. were we someone famous?), but in the sense of "wh...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Samhain: Summonings, Conjurations, Invocations - Why Bother?
- With the approach of Samhain, Halloween, All Soul's Day, and "the Day of the Dead" (all related festivals), I've heard several folks declare that they are going to ignore the main focus of the party. They aren't going to bother the spirits, but...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Discovery and Development of Reiki
- "The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of wellbeing becomes." The Dalai Lama The traditional story of the discovery of Reiki is as historically correct as the biblical report of the life of Jesus - it is molded and...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Meditating is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meditating books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Should one face a particular direction when meditating and are
- Guidelines for setting up a spiritual practice by. Rudra Shivananda. Q.
- Meditating With Descartes
- Meditating With Descartes. Richmond Journal of Philosophy 12 (Spring 2006). James Hill.
- Read and Meditate Have you ever read a few chapters in your Bible
- Read and Meditate. Have you ever read a few chapters in your Bible, closed it, and then realized, "I don't remember a thing I've read"?
- Meditating on Scripture.pub
- Meditating on Scripture. MINISTRY TOOLKIT. What is Meditation?
Suggested News Resources
- What's the Most Effective Way to Meditate for You?
- Transcendental Meditation suggests 20 minutes of meditating with a mantra in the morning and 20 minutes in the evening. I'm familiar with one Buddhist teacher who suggests open-eye meditation.
- 5 Meditation Styles For Beginners
- Some people like to lie down while meditating, but I find it tempting to fall asleep, so I prefer sitting up. Next step: choose a meditation style that interests you. Here are five that I feel are best suited for anyone new to meditation.
- Child-killer eligible for parole
- Nearly 20 years ago, as schoolteacher Amrita Naidoo sat meditating one evening in her daughter's bedroom, her husband, Dhevaraj, placed his 9mm pistol against her forehead and pulled the trigger.
- Do You Need a Teacher to Learn How to Meditate?
- Many of my meditation students say they've tried meditating before on their own. When I ask what kind of meditation, they sometimes say, "Oh, just something I made up from things I've read.
- Flash of insight: Whole world is a prisoner of war
- It was a beautiful day, so I decided to pass the time by meditating in the green across from the main hospital. The sound of a distant lawn mower became my mantra. As I left my meditative state, I observed my surroundings as I often do.
Suggested Web Resources
- How to Meditate: 10 Important Tips Goodlife Zen
- Apr 19, 2008 When you start meditating, you will notice how unruly the mind is. I remember being quite shocked by this!
- Meditation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Old Testament hāgâ (Hebrew: הגה), means to sigh or murmur, but also to meditate.
- Meditation for Beginners: 20 Practical Tips for Quieting the Mind
- Nov 7, 2007 4) Meditate with Purpose. Beginners must understand that meditation is an ACTIVE process.
- How to Meditate - Guided Meditation Techniques - Buddhist
- how to meditate, why learn to meditate, learning to meditate, ways to meditate, you can meditate.
- I Meditate NY - Free Meditation Classes. Meditating to recharge New
- I Meditate NY is a movement empowering New Yorkers to do more of the things they love by recharging through meditation, a practical way to refresh every day.
Related searchesmilitary of egypt air defense command
strix mythology medieval and modern
dream dictionary lying
lifestyle brand sources
zebra mussel ecology
list of mtv diversification other