Meditative Art Artists
A selection of articles related to meditative art artists.
Original articles from our library related to the Meditative Art Artists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meditative Art Artists.
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- 14 - Art
- The word Art refers to the alchemist art of transforming matter through purification from an imperfect state into a perfect one. This was done by first analysing and transforming the different elements and then mingling opposites in the right proportions. But...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Meditative Art Artists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meditative Art Artists books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Buddhist Meditation as Art Practice
- Abstract. This thesis explores the impact of meditation on art practice.
- whj 6 newest
- Rather, dharma art refers to art that springs from a certain state of mind on the part of the artist that could be called the meditative state.
- Mary Jane Jacob
- aggressive toward others and toward oneself . . .
- mj intro 5
- The process of art-making in which the artist does not know the outcome, what open-mindedness. Both art and meditation depend upon this quality of mind.
- Gabriella Eviston B
- Gabriella is also involved in painting with an ongoing group of people through the process of a meditative art practice.
Suggested Web Resources
- Drunvalo Melchizedek Visionary Artist Meditation & Consciousness
- Dec 18, 2009 If you would like to be involved: Sponsor, Commission, Donate to World ViewZ go to: www.worldviewzstore.
- Artist interview: the role of meditation in art
- This artist interview highlights the importance of meditation in the practice of Japanese Calligraphy and sumi painting.
- Mandala & Meditation Art
- Spirituality, Zen, Meditation, Mandalas, Art. Interesting spiritual digital art for meditation, focus, and awareness. Hillbilly, photographer, poet, artist, mom.
- Yoga Meditation Art Retreat at Varkala Beach in Kerala India
- 10 Day Yoga-Meditation-Art Retreat led by celebrity French artist Marie Lou at Yoga Vidya campus at Odayam Beach, Kerala, India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.