A selection of articles related to meditative state.
Original articles from our library related to the Meditative State. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meditative State.
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Meditative State is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meditative State books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 69 On the Meditative State That Is the Lord of Meditative States
- Translator's Introduction: A meditative state is a state of the mind in meditation.
- Meditation and the Neuroscience of Consciousness: An Introduction
- meditative state, the more likely is it to lack intensity.
- MEDITATION AND RESONANCE EFFECTS
- improving the meditation.
- MRI Scanning during Zen Meditation: The Picture of Enlightenmenth
- meditative state of mind. These results are consistent with subject 's reports that they were able to shift their state of mind in this on/off experiment.
- How to do Meditation
- Meditation is the easiest and natural phenomenon that is there with every one of us. Meditation is the only way to understand and to elevate to state of. Bliss.
Suggested News Resources
- Flash of insight: Whole world is a prisoner of war
- As I left my meditative state, I observed my surroundings as I often do. It's at those times that there are frequent flashes of truth.
- Spa trends: Blending high-tech and tradition, hyperlocal ingredients, stress
- “People who aren't familiar with yoga or meditation, it allows them to quickly and easily reach that meditative state.
- Golf: Utah Open field bunched going into final day
- Brown, who finds himself on the verge of winning his first professional tournament, could joke about the meditative state that his first name implies.
- Cathy Davidson's Now You See It: This is Your Brain on the Internet, and It's
- It uses far less energy when it's multitasking than if it's in a deep, meditative state. If you had to summarize your main argument in a few sentences, what would it be?
- Eagle White Feather brings people back to the faith
- “One (man) commented how he was ... in the guided meditative state and that he became a buffalo,” said Linda Evensen, who is Eagle's sponsor in West Virginia and owner of Truth in Health in Keyser.
Suggested Web Resources
- Meditation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Prayer beads or other ritual objects may be used during meditation.
- Realization.org: How Will I Know If I'm Really Meditating?
- Jun 30, 2000 Was I moving closer to a meditative state? If I was, I heard a lower tone.
- Meditation state Dhyana Meditation guru India
- Meditation state or Dhyana sthithi Meditation Guru, India.
- Any State of Mind is a Meditative State
- Awareness itself is the teacher, the student, and the lesson. So, from the point of view of awareness, any state of mind is a meditative state.
- Second Life: The Meditative State of Mind - YouTube
- Oct 13, 2010 An afternoon session on Second Life ( http://www.secondlife.com ) at the Buddha Center ( http://www.
Meditative State Topics
Related searchesbattle of dunbar 1296
information retrieval f-measure
indian railways accidents