A selection of articles related to medium science.
Original articles from our library related to the Medium Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Medium Science.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Medium Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Medium Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The medium is the messengers
- TO SOME, Facebook, Twitter and similar social-media platforms are the acme of communication—better, even, than face-to-face conversations, since more people can be involved. Others think of them more as acne, a rash that fosters narcissism, threatens ...
- Scientists just grew vegetables in 'Martian' soil — but there's a catch
- In "The Martian," astronaut and botanist Mark Watney has to figure out how to make potatoes grow in the arid, alien soil of Mars. Real-life scientists are trying to do the same thing on Earth — even though no earthling has ever had access to Martian dirt.
- Five Questions for Steven Pinker
- As such, Pinker is also a scientist who is demonstrably adept at communicating about science, conveying complex ideas directly to the public, not only through his books but as a public speaker, magazine author, and prolific user of Twitter.
- EU referendum: Stephen Hawking and 150 Royal Society fellows warn Brexit would
- Stephen Hawking and more than 150 Royal Society fellows have warned that quitting the European Union would be a “disaster for UK science”. The world's most famous physicist was joined by economists, mathematicians, engineers and a variety of ...