- Man plans meadery for former tobacco warehouse on Harrisburg Avenue
- In a nod to Tolkien, he's named the venture Meduseld Meadery. “I didn't know what it was but it seemed to be this really highly prized and sought-after drink,” he said in an interview last month. But Wrede didn't try mead until well into adulthood.
- Buzz: Green Dragon ready to spread wings
- The expanded dining room will be modeled after Meduseld, the golden hall that is the home of King Théoden of the horse lords in the Lord of the Rings. “Think along the lines of a Viking mead hall with long tables and community seating. I like this idea ...
- Hobbit-mad couple transform garden into Middle Earth to get married
- Adorned with the flags of Rohan, the marquee resembled the Golden Hall of Meduseld. The food menu also drew on the theme, with canapés including 'lembas bread' - a snack made by the elves in the Lord of the Rings series - and 'Bag End babaganoush' ...
- PICTURES: Couple holds Lord of the Rings wedding in Woolacombe garden
- They feasted in a marquee set up as the Golden Hall of Meduseld, and drank home-made elderflower champagne from an elf bar. Not a fan yet! Yet suprisingly, when the couple first got engaged in 2013, Amy had not even seen the blockbuster films, despite ...
Meduseld is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meduseld books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.