A selection of articles related to meekness.
Original articles from our library related to the Meekness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meekness.
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Onto Chesed (Gedulah) and Geburah
- The Divine bi-polar energy pours forth from Kether, spilling into Chokmah and Binah, through these two primordial energy becomes form. If you have a diagram of the Tree, you'll see it is composed of three sets of triangles superimposed on three pillars. The...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you: 10:2 But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
Meekness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meekness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'The Jerusalem Road'
- Jesus didn't enter Jerusalem on a great white stallion; rather He rode in on a small grey donkey, and it wasn't even His, it was borrowed. Jesus didn't enter this world wealthy, but in poverty.
- Donald Trump may be the best thing to happen to Latinos
- Trump has forced immigrant communities to confront their long-standing political meekness. How many times have we heard about the impending awakening of the mythical, jaded sleeping giant of US Latino voters? And yet we've never really arrived at the ...
- Locked Away for 24 Years, an Exonerated Man Still Feels Imprisoned
- Though in his ninth decade, Mr. Lee, a Korean immigrant who became a naturalized American citizen, is not confronting the challenges of his current circumstances with anything resembling meekness.
- Top 6 Bible Verses About A Quiet Spirit
- Moses was declared to be the meekest man on the earth; that is among all the people in the world but meekness is not weakness. It is strength under control.
- Robert Greenwald on his free anti-NRA film: 'It should be as widely spread as
- The rollout for Robert Greenwald's new documentary, "Making a Killing: Guns, Greed and the NRA," is targeting pastors, politicians, domestic violence counselors, African American leaders and others angry over the high body counts and broken lives that ...
Related searchesastrological birth control
thales of miletus
shakhbut bin-sultan al nahyan