A selection of articles related to meekness.
Original articles from our library related to the Meekness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meekness.
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men. 3:3 For we ourselves also were...
New Testament >> Titus
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3:3 Behold, we put...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
Meekness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meekness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meekness is not Weakness
- Of course, our perspective of meekness is much different than Christ's Meekness is seen as weakness by those who are strongwilled and risk takers.
- Spiritual Meekness: An Imperative Virtue for Christian Leaders
- However, what does the attribute of meekness truly mean? Although this for business but an example of business bereft of meekness.
- The Manly Meekness of Moses Walking Thru The Bible LEVITICUS
- The Manly Meekness of Moses. Numbers 12:3. Introduction.
- The Fruit of the Spirit - Gentleness — Meekness
- The Fruit of the Spirit - Gentleness — Meekness. By: Stanley M. Horton.
Suggested News Resources
- Educators gather at cathedral for opening school Mass
- “But it is conditioned upon this meekness and humility of heart. Then you will find rest for yourselves. “So, in the first reading from Colossians, St.
- The End of Social Democracy?
- The Sermon on the Mount says meekness and being a loser is good and will be rewarded. Marx stated the formula of socialism: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
- Bilal Powell Sets out to Prepare His Field of vision Seemed
- Meekness is the best remark to explain a new 22-year-old.
- Christians In Politics
- Love and meekness is not weakness. Sounds cliché but it is a Biblical Truth. Too often Christians lack self control.
Suggested Web Resources
- meekness - definition of meekness by the Free Online Dictionary
- See Also: MODESTY. (Quivering and) abject … like some unfortunate dog abasing itself before its master —Jean Rhys.
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Meekness
- Meekness is not a virtue that people consider valuable or even desirable.
- Strength in Meekness | Christianity Today | A Magazine of
- Feb 15, 2010 If meekness isn't weakness, what is it? The word has an association with domesticated animals, specifically beasts of burden.
- Meek | Define Meek at Dictionary.com
- Related Searches. Blessed are the m... Meek people · Meek millz · Meekness · Poor in spirit · Humble · Beatitudes · Blessed are the p...
- Meekness - Love's Humility
- Because meekness is the selfless aspect of love, it can only be manifested from a strength of character.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.