A selection of articles related to meekness.
Original articles from our library related to the Meekness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meekness.
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men. 3:3 For we ourselves also were...
New Testament >> Titus
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting. 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3:3 Behold, we put...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
Meekness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meekness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meekness is not Weakness
- Of course, our perspective of meekness is much different than Christ's Meekness is seen as weakness by those who are strongwilled and risk takers.
- Spiritual Meekness: An Imperative Virtue for Christian Leaders
- However, what does the attribute of meekness truly mean? Although this for business but an example of business bereft of meekness.
- The Manly Meekness of Moses Walking Thru The Bible LEVITICUS
- The Manly Meekness of Moses. Numbers 12:3. Introduction.
- The Fruit of the Spirit - Gentleness — Meekness
- The Fruit of the Spirit - Gentleness — Meekness. By: Stanley M. Horton.
Suggested News Resources
- Educators gather at cathedral for opening school Mass
- “But it is conditioned upon this meekness and humility of heart. Then you will find rest for yourselves. “So, in the first reading from Colossians, St.
- The End of Social Democracy?
- The Sermon on the Mount says meekness and being a loser is good and will be rewarded. Marx stated the formula of socialism: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
- Bilal Powell Sets out to Prepare His Field of vision Seemed
- Meekness is the best remark to explain a new 22-year-old.
- Christians In Politics
- Love and meekness is not weakness. Sounds cliché but it is a Biblical Truth. Too often Christians lack self control.
Suggested Web Resources
- meekness - definition of meekness by the Free Online Dictionary
- See Also: MODESTY. (Quivering and) abject … like some unfortunate dog abasing itself before its master —Jean Rhys.
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Meekness
- Meekness is not a virtue that people consider valuable or even desirable.
- Strength in Meekness | Christianity Today | A Magazine of
- Feb 15, 2010 If meekness isn't weakness, what is it? The word has an association with domesticated animals, specifically beasts of burden.
- Meek | Define Meek at Dictionary.com
- Related Searches. Blessed are the m... Meek people · Meek millz · Meekness · Poor in spirit · Humble · Beatitudes · Blessed are the p...
- Meekness - Love's Humility
- Because meekness is the selfless aspect of love, it can only be manifested from a strength of character.
Related searchesmenstrual cycle flow
agreement linguistics examples
battle of iwo jima background