A selection of articles related to meekness.
Original articles from our library related to the Meekness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meekness.
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you: 10:2 But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 5:3 For I testify again to...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed. 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: II Timothy, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. 2:2 And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 2:3 Thou therefore endure...
New Testament >> II Timothy
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work, 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing all meekness unto all men. 3:3 For we ourselves also were...
New Testament >> Titus
Meekness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meekness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meekness is not Weakness
- Of course, our perspective of meekness is much different than Christ's Meekness is seen as weakness by those who are strongwilled and risk takers.
- Spiritual Meekness: An Imperative Virtue for Christian Leaders
- However, what does the attribute of meekness truly mean? Although this for business but an example of business bereft of meekness.
- The Manly Meekness of Moses Walking Thru The Bible LEVITICUS
- The Manly Meekness of Moses. Numbers 12:3. Introduction.
- The Fruit of the Spirit - Gentleness — Meekness
- The Fruit of the Spirit - Gentleness — Meekness. By: Stanley M. Horton.
Suggested News Resources
- Educators gather at cathedral for opening school Mass
- “But it is conditioned upon this meekness and humility of heart. Then you will find rest for yourselves. “So, in the first reading from Colossians, St.
- The End of Social Democracy?
- The Sermon on the Mount says meekness and being a loser is good and will be rewarded. Marx stated the formula of socialism: "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.
- Bilal Powell Sets out to Prepare His Field of vision Seemed
- Meekness is the best remark to explain a new 22-year-old.
- Christians In Politics
- Love and meekness is not weakness. Sounds cliché but it is a Biblical Truth. Too often Christians lack self control.
Suggested Web Resources
- meekness - definition of meekness by the Free Online Dictionary
- See Also: MODESTY. (Quivering and) abject … like some unfortunate dog abasing itself before its master —Jean Rhys.
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Meekness
- Meekness is not a virtue that people consider valuable or even desirable.
- Strength in Meekness | Christianity Today | A Magazine of
- Feb 15, 2010 If meekness isn't weakness, what is it? The word has an association with domesticated animals, specifically beasts of burden.
- Meek | Define Meek at Dictionary.com
- Related Searches. Blessed are the m... Meek people · Meek millz · Meekness · Poor in spirit · Humble · Beatitudes · Blessed are the p...
- Meekness - Love's Humility
- Because meekness is the selfless aspect of love, it can only be manifested from a strength of character.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.