- me in the literature: Australopithecus, Plesi- anthropus
- thopithecus, Meganthropus, Pithecanthropus,. Sinanthropus, Africanthropus, Javanthropus, Pale- oanthropus, Europanthropus, and several others.
- “ <Emphasis Type="Italic">Meganthropus </Emphasis
- "Meganthropus" are here described in detail for the first time.
- Des géants verts aux géant grecs…
- Les quelques fossiles des plus grands hominidés (meganthropus paleojavanicus) ou des singes (gigantopithèque) n'atteignent jamais de telles dimensions. L'homme de Cro-Magon, considéré comme très grand, ne mesurait que 180 centimètres.
- Meganthropus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Meganthropus is a name commonly given to several large jaw and skull fragments from Sangiran, Central Java.
- 'Giants' in the land: an assessment of Gigantopithecus and
- Often the names Meganthropus and Gigantopithecus are mentioned as supporting evidence that giants lived in the past.
- Ooparts & Ancient High Technology--Giants in Those Days
- (Photo: Meganthropus teeth on the left, modern man's on the right) appearing remains of Meganthropus and Gigantopithecus were those of man or ape.
- H Erectus (=Meganthropus) Mandible Fragment - YouTube
- May 15, 2008 Homo Erectus (=Meganthropus) mandible fragment from Sangiran, Java.
- The Lord Geekington: Meganthropus in popular culture
- May 22, 2007 I've been wanting to write about Meganthropus for a long time (see here) and I think it is time to finally sit down and finish this project.
Meganthropus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meganthropus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
yellow peril new zealand