- The Enigma of the Giants
- The Meganthropus, or Giant Java Man, was an inhabitant of Southeast Asia, slightly smaller than the Gigantopithecus of China, but still huge at an estimated 8 ft. in height. It's stature has been inferred from jaw and skull reconstruction.
- mystery ape of Pleistocene Asia
- Early in Sangiran's long history of H. erectus discoveries, a couple of massive jaws seemed similar to those of South African australopiths — they were coined 'Meganthropus'. But as more fossils were discovered at Sangiran, it became clear that the ...
- UK schools banning 'distracting' skirts
- Megan Throp, a 15-year-old pupil at Guiseley School in Leeds, where trousers will be compulsory from next month, told the Yorkshire Evening Post newspaper that she and most of her classmates were furious about the skirt ban. "Our rights and freedom of ...
- The Mysteries of the Pleistocene
- The Meganthropus was a candidate for Bigfoot also. It was an ancient man, not a monkey. They used giant stone tools, and the jaws indicate they were of the Homo Erectine race.
Meganthropus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meganthropus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesallegany county maryland history
river clyde shipbuilding decline
august 23 births
tekken tag tournament story