- megapenthes - Meaning and definition. In Greek mythology, Megapenthes was a son of Proteus and King of Argos.
- UK priority species pages – Version 2
- UK Priority Species data collation Megapenthes lugens version 2 updated on 15/ 12/2010. 1 | Page. UK priority species pages – Version 2.
- PRESS RELEASE Timberlink employee Josh Clare wins The
- Jul 19, 2010 Guardian 'Name a Species' contest for naming Megapenthes lugens as the Queen's. Executioner.
- ELATERIDAE: Click Beetles
- Megapenthes rogersi Horn. Lovell (1915). ME, NB, NY, ON, QC.
- Descriptions of new Species of Japanese Elateridae
- Megapenthes okinawensis n. sp. (PI.
- Notes on Samoan Elaterid Beetles with Descriptions of Two New
- Megapenthes arcifrons new species (fig. 2). Length, 4.
- Yorkshire's beetle ark beats river floods
- Gliding ants use their legs as rudders. 25 Jun 2010.
- Megapenthes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the click beetle genus, see Megapenthes (beetle). In Greek mythology, Megapénthês is a name that refers to: A son of Proetus.
- Megapenthes lugens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Megapenthes lugens is a species of primarily European click beetle.
- MEGAPENTHES, Greek Mythology Index
- 2. A son of Menelaus by an Aetolian slave, Pieris or Teridae. Menelaus brought about a marriage between Megapenthes and a daughter of Alector.
- ELATERIDAE Megapenthes lugens
- Elateridae.com - Welcome on the website dedicated exclusively to Elateridae family. =*= Vítáme vás na stránkách věnovaných výhradně čeledi Elateridae.
Megapenthes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Megapenthes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.