- Aug 3, 2009 1) Megasthanes: Megasthanes was a Greek ambassador in the court of Chandragupta Maurya. He wrote a book What is the body?
- INDIA TOUR WITH MADHUBANI ART WORKSHOP
- Pataliputra was the name of Patna city in post Buddhist period when Megasthanes, the Greek ambassador of Selucus ( the.
- BHARATHIDASAN UNIVERSITY, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI 620 024
- Foreign Notices of South India: Form Megasthanes to Ma Haun,. University of Madras, Madras, 1939.
- How advanced were we?
- historians (including Megasthanes, Ptolemy, Faxian, Xuanzang, Marco Polo, Al Baruni and Ibn.
- Evolution of Buddhism and Archaeological Excavations in Lumbini
- Megasthanes and Arrian, London, 1877, p. 137. 9: H.
- Megasthenes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Megasthenes was a Greek ethnographer in the Hellenistic period, author of the work Indica.
- Abdul Razzak was Persian ambassador. He visited the court of
- Aug 3, 2009 1) Megasthanes: Megasthanes was a Greek ambassador in the court of Chandragupta Maurya. He wrote a book called Indica.
- Madurai - Palani Kumar's homepage
- As early as the 3rd century BC, Megasthanes visited Madurai.
- webindia123.com-Indian History-SOURCES OF INDIAN HISTORY
- Megasthanes the Greek ambassador in the court of Chandragupta gives us an idea about India in his book 'Indica'.
Megasthanes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Megasthanes books and related discussion.