- A large, extinct ground sloth of the genus Megatherium that lived from the Miocene through the Pleistocene Epochs, primarily in South America.
- BACILLUS MEGATHERIUM therium (Knaysi, 1933), the author said
- BACILLUS MEGATHERIUM. GEORGES KNAYSI.
- the mammoth and the giant ground sloth, or Megatherium. He relates, Megatherium” (“Bernard Lacépède” 15–16).
- Phenotypic and Genetic Variability Among Three Bacillus
- Abstract: Three B. megatherium isolates namely BM1, BM2 and BM3 were isolated data showed that, inoculation AM media with 3 isolates of B.
- nly around 1800 did naturalists recognize that several large and
- they were soon joined by the Megatherium.
- Mosasaurs: Masters of the Bronx Cheer
- Mosasaurus, the giant ground sloth Megatherium, the mammoth of Sibera, and the American mastodon gave him some wonderful, alliterative evidence.) Cretaceous New Jersey, as envisioned by paleontologist ED Cope in 1869.
- Oh, possum!
- camel” of America, which had the neck and legs of a giraffe; Castoroides, a 9-foot-tall beaver; Latifrons the bison, whose horns stretched 8 feet from tip to tip; Megatherium, Mylodon and Megalonyx, mighty ground sloths with the bulk of elephants.
- Hombres y animales del Paleolítico
- El sello de diez centavos muestra un megatherium junto a un austrolopitecus afaroenesis, le sigue la estampilla de quince centavos donde un austrolopitecus africanus acompaña a toxodon.
- BBC - Science & Nature - Wildfacts - Megatherium
- Weighing almost a much as an elephant, Megatherium must have been one of the most impressive animals to walk the Earth.
- Megatherium Printout- EnchantedLearning.com
- Megatherium Printout. The Giant Ground Sloth (Megatherium) was an elephant- sized sloth from the Ice Ages.
- Revenge of the Meat-Eating Megatherium | Wired Science | Wired.com
- Jun 9, 2011 Unknown Island has to be one of the crummiest dinosaur movies ever made.
Megatherium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Megatherium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
cubic equation factorization