- Meet Yi: The Closest Extinct Animal to a Dragon - ....and 4 other strange
- Megistotherium lived around 24 million years ago in Libya. And yes, while the above sketch looks like a Disney character gone mad, it's definitely not something that you would have wanted to mess with.
- Homage to The Velvet Claw, again
- Megistotherium, the propleopine kangaroo Ekaltadeta, the giant, bear-mimicking procyonid Chapalmalania, the giant hyaena Pachycrocuta, oligobunine mustelids, amphicyonids, hesperocyonine and borophagine canids, and nimravids all get a look-in.
- Radagast's Racing Rhosgobel Rabbits: A Recreational Musher Looks at the
- Radagasts Bunny Sled Probably one of the most controversial inclusions to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey was Radagast the Browns bunny sled. Fans are pretty divided over whether they love its fantastical portrayal or absolutely hate it. One of our ...
- Hyenas not a laughing matter in Ethiopia
- HARAR, Ethiopia | Morgeta Olemaria whooped and giggled as he tossed slabs of raw goat meat out of the basket in his lap. About a dozen wild hyenas surrounded him, each anxious to snap up the next scrap. The hyenas — large doglike creatures with ...
Megistotherium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Megistotherium books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesdocumentary film realist tradition
richard nixon primary sources
lawrence block biography
weighted mean example
jos gervasio artigas quotes