- 13 Thede Kahl.vp
- UNESCO (1999), (Daco-) Romanian is classified as not endangered,. Aromanian as endangered and Istro- and Megleno-Romanian as seri- ously endangered.
- Vinirã di t alte lokuri Trã z veadã anoastre tropuri They came from
- called Vlach include: modern-day Romanians or Daco-Romanians, Aromanians,. Morlachs, Megleno- Romanians and Istro-Romanians.
- Shadow report CERD iulie 2011
- Jul 18, 2011 scientifically proved to be a dialect of Romanian language, along with Daco- Romanian,.
- Romanian Foreign Affairs Ministrer Titus Corlatean arrived in Skopje
- He handed his counterpart a non-paper on safeguarding the Megleno-Romanian dialect by including it on the list of UNESCO protected languages, inviting the Macedonian authorities to join the measure initiated by Romania.
- Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Megleno-Romanian - Meta
- Aug 23, 2011 Megleno-Romanian is a Eastern Romance language.
Megleno Romanian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Megleno Romanian books and related discussion.