- 13 Thede Kahl.vp
- UNESCO (1999), (Daco-) Romanian is classified as not endangered,. Aromanian as endangered and Istro- and Megleno-Romanian as seri- ously endangered.
- Vinirã di t alte lokuri Trã z veadã anoastre tropuri They came from
- called Vlach include: modern-day Romanians or Daco-Romanians, Aromanians,. Morlachs, Megleno- Romanians and Istro-Romanians.
- Shadow report CERD iulie 2011
- Jul 18, 2011 scientifically proved to be a dialect of Romanian language, along with Daco- Romanian,.
- Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Megleno-Romanian - Meta
- Aug 23, 2011 Megleno-Romanian is a Eastern Romance language.
Megleno Romanian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Megleno Romanian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Megleno Romanian Topics
Related searcheslist of neopets jubjub
list of cheeses romania
dream interpretation wood
genesee new york