- 13 Thede Kahl.vp
- UNESCO (1999), (Daco-) Romanian is classified as not endangered,. Aromanian as endangered and Istro- and Megleno-Romanian as seri- ously endangered.
- Vinirã di t alte lokuri Trã z veadã anoastre tropuri They came from
- called Vlach include: modern-day Romanians or Daco-Romanians, Aromanians,. Morlachs, Megleno- Romanians and Istro-Romanians.
- Shadow report CERD iulie 2011
- Jul 18, 2011 scientifically proved to be a dialect of Romanian language, along with Daco- Romanian,.
- Romanian Foreign Affairs Ministrer Titus Corlatean arrived in Skopje
- He handed his counterpart a non-paper on safeguarding the Megleno-Romanian dialect by including it on the list of UNESCO protected languages, inviting the Macedonian authorities to join the measure initiated by Romania.
- Requests for new languages/Wikipedia Megleno-Romanian - Meta
- Aug 23, 2011 Megleno-Romanian is a Eastern Romance language.
Megleno Romanian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Megleno Romanian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Megleno Romanian Topics
Related searches-philia list
mars exploration rover airbags
power hour rules
bat habits and behavior
oregon trail landmarks