Meir Kahane Assassination
A selection of articles related to meir kahane assassination.
Original articles from our library related to the Meir Kahane Assassination. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meir Kahane Assassination.
- Her name means "Embracing Lady", she was probably of Nubian origin and worshipped in the 1st cataract area. The name of Anuket has been found together with Satis on a great number of inscriptions from quarry expeditions in that area. In later times...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Meir Kahane Assassination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meir Kahane Assassination books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tablet Magazine
- Sep 4, 2010 Was Meir Kahane's murder al-Qaida's earliest attack on U.S. soil?
- Al Qaeda - A History.rtf
- 7) 1993 World Trade Center Attack. 8) Meir Kahane's Murder. 9) Omar Sheikh Saeed.
- MEIR KAHANE – DEBATES MICHAEL LERNER PART 5
- Kahane. To many of us Rabbi Meir Kahane does not need an introduction, we've known him for years . out, it's not moral, and so they remain and murder Jews.
- 9/11, JFK, and War: Recurring Patterns in America's Deep Events
- resulted in an earlier al- Qaeda conspiracy – the murder in 1990 of the Jewish racist Meir.
Suggested News Resources
- Glenn Beck Embraces A Kahanist
- Ariel pledged to "destroy" an "Ismael state" if one were established: Hundreds of Land of Israel Movement activists and supporters of the radical movement Kach held a memorial service on Tuesday to mark 20 years since Rabbi Meir Kahane's assassination.
Suggested Web Resources
- Meir Kahane - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Meir Kahane
- November 5, 1990: First Bin Laden-Related Terror Attack in US as Jewish Rabbi Is Assassinated. Meir Kahane.
- Was KSM Behind the Murder of Meir Kahane? | NewsReal Blog
- May 9, 2011 The controversial Rabbi Meir Kahane, whose political network was designated a foreign terrorist organization by the U.S.