- Service Areas
- Some of Japan's service areas offer drivers more than just a chance to take a toilet break, fill up the tank, and get something to eat on their journey along the nation's expressways.
- 5 CURSED Japanese Urban Legends
- I've been interested in urban legends recently, specifically the ones that have something extra to them. Maybe it's based on a real event or maybe there's an actual video to it.
- Highway rest areas get retail-centric makeover
- The Pavarie Biwako Otsu commercial complex was opened by West Nippon Expressway Co. at its Otsu service area in Shiga Prefecture off the Meishin Expressway in April. With a total floor space of some 3,000 sq.
- Eight hurt after bus jumps barrier
- The accident took place along a straight section of the Meishin Expressway in Ichinomiya, which has two lanes running in each direction. The bus was going west toward Osaka at about 6 p.m.
- Hitting the road in Japan
- Start on the Metropolitan Expressway, or Shuto-ko. The expressway is always crowded during morning and evening rush hours, so it's best to leave Tokyo before 8 a.m.
Meishin Expressway is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meishin Expressway books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Meishin Expressway Topics
Related searchesbio-energetic healing
natural healing dictionary
watermill operation of a watermill
colchester colchester co-op