- Analyzing Explosives and Narcotics with Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
- Explosive compounds such as; Triacetonetriperoxide (TATP), Pentaerythritoltetranitrate-(PETN), trinitrotoluene-(TNT), cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine (RDX), ethylene glycol dinitrite-(EGDN), Methyl ethyl ketone peroxide-(MEKP), dinitrotoluene-(DNT), and ...
- Duratec Sunshield Clear high gloss topcoat for epoxy parts
- Catalysed at 1.5 - 2% by weight with a full strength MEKP, Sunshield can be sprayed in 12 minutes.
- At the Helm: Do-It-Yourself Gel Coat Repairs
- Next, add 10 drops of hardener (MEKP) to an ounce of gel coat and mix thoroughly. Then, using a toothpick or another small stick or whatever, dab gel coat into the repair area just enough to fill it plus a little more.
- Launch of Polynt Composites Gravicol 2015 bonding paste
- Gravicol 2015 demonstrates low shrinkage after curing and is suitable for most bonding applications. It cures at room temperature (15-25˚C) using MEKP peroxide.
- Polynt Composites Launch Gravicol 2015 Bonding Paste
- It cures at room temperature (15-25˚C) using MEKP peroxide.
Mekp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mekp books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslamb of god biblical references
peruvian paso gait
dream dictionary garden