- Phillip Melancthon
- Philip Melanchthon was a German reformer, collaborator with Martin Luther, the first systematic theologian of the Protestant Reformation, intellectual leader of the Lutheran Reformation, and an influential designer of educational systems.
- Memmott: Recalling Lu Ann Simms, '50s singing sensation
- In the early 1950s, she first was Lucille Anne Ciminelli, a young woman who worked in a Rochester record store, a young woman who could sing. Then her career took off. Before she was 20 years old she was Lu Ann Simms, a regular on a nationally ...
- Communication tower in Mulmur–Melancthon damaged by windstorm
- Winds not only caused damage to trees in our region, it also caused a big problem for the Mulmur–Melancthon fire department. The 100-foot communication tower was bent and damaged when the windstorm swept through the region. “It knocked out all our ...
- Honouring a lifetime of achievement
- Among those recognized for Lifetime Achievement (over 25 years, or more) were John Aikman of Hamilton, Robert Alexander of Owen Sound, Craig Campbell of Waterloo, Elizabeth Oliver-Malone of Niagara-on-the-Lake, Robert Shirley of Melancthon, Jack ...
- Rochester first to take a shine to Shinola
- As historian Donovan A. Shilling writes in Rochester's Remarkable Past, George Melancthon Wetmore, an employee of Rochester's American Chemical Manufacturing and Mining Company, became fascinated in the 1880s with the chemistry of shoe polish.
Melancthon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melancthon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmarijuana tax act
angel vampire biography
american measurement system
jack johnson boxer early life
chevalier de rohan
great famine of 13151317
polytheism ancient polytheism