A selection of articles related to melanin theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Melanin Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Melanin Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Melanin Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melanin Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- My Mother's Decision To Leave My Father Was My Greatest Lesson In Self-Love
- When you're raised to believe that the ability to kick adversity's a– is a birthright – a by-product of gender and melanin – you tend to tackle life's afflictions tenaciously. ....
- Eight questions to ask before human genetic engineering goes mainstream.
- Each week, In Theory takes on a big idea in the news and explores it from a range of perspectives. This week, we're talking about .... Lessons of history and evolution show we need diversity, and not just in skin melanin densities.
- Gas giants and mini meteoroids relieve gravitational tension
- The basis of the argument, put forward by Adrian Bejan and Russell Wagstaff from Duke University in the US, is the constructal law – a theory devised by Bejan in 1996 that explains patterns and geometry in nature.
- Black Actress Accused of Blackface for Being the Wrong Shade of Black
- I love this new intersectional utopia of love and tolerance for all people. Unless you're the wrong skin color. Or the wrong shade of the right skin color.