- What is melatonin and can it help me sleep?
- "In lower vertebrates like the frog, the pineal is in fact a third eye — it's a light-dark receptor," Dick Wurtman, a MIT cognitive scientist who help discover melatonin's function in humans, says.
- Is There Really A Connection Between Melatonin And Crazy Dreams?
- Sarah Hagi, a 24-year-old Canadian writer, has always remembered her dreams — which is why she noticed something very peculiar happening shortly after she started taking melatonin, a popular sleep supplement. “I definitely have weirder dreams when I ...
- Effinex turns tables on Melatonin in Oaklawn Handicap
- HOT SPRINGS, Ark. - The rivalry that began in Southern California moved to Arkansas on Saturday when Effinex turned the tables on Melatonin and darted to a length win in the Grade 2, $750,000 Oaklawn Handicap. The pair last met in the Santa Anita ...
- Graedons' Pharmacy | Melatonin will ease symptoms of reflux
- A. A pilot study found that melatonin, alone or in combination with omeprazole (Prilosec), "is a promising therapeutic agent for the treatment of GERD.
Melatonin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melatonin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchestriskelion manx triskelion
dream dictionary triangle