- Un día como hoy en 1919, murió la revolucionaria filipina Melchora Aquino
- Melchora Aquino es una legendaria mujer que se hizo revolucionaria a los 84 años de edad. Es reconocida en dicho país como la Mujer Magnífica de la Revolución y Madre de Balintawak por sus aportes heroicos a la historia de la liberación de Filipinas.
- Public service, not love is 'Melchora's' priority
- 'MELCHORA' – The invitation came from colleague Jobert Sucaldito, “Let's have chikahan with 'MELCHORA' tayo-tayo lang.” “Melchora” turned out to be the controversial Grace Ibuna, who is running for congresswoman under Party List inspired by the life ...
- In The Know: Melchora Aquino
- Known as the “Mother of the Philippine Revolution,” Melchora Aquino or Tandang Sora, was born on Jan. 6, 1812, in Caloocan, Rizal. When the revolution broke out in 1896, Aquino, at the age of 84, became a supporter of the Katipunan, providing them with ...
- Hindi dumaan sa Immigration at Customs... Nasa bansa na kahapon pa, Madonna naghahanda na sa concert!
- Kahapon (Lunes) nang madaling-araw lumapag ang chartered plane niya sa Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Ang concert niya ay ... pahayag ni Grace nang humarap sa press upang sabihin ang pagtakbo ng party list na MELCHORA.
- The significance of January to Filipinos
- Her official married name was Melchora Aquino de Ramos and history books would have carried a different name had Melchora Aquino's parents named her after the other “kings,” Gaspar or Baltazar, instead. Then her nickname would have been “Gaspara” ...
Melchora Aquino is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melchora Aquino books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Melchora Aquino Topics
priory of sion history
geography of the philippines climate
culver city california
meaning philosophical approaches