A selection of articles related to melian dialogue.
Original articles from our library related to the Melian Dialogue. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Melian Dialogue.
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Serious Cleansing Ritual
- This cleansing ritual has been modified from one that I performed for a dear friend who was having trouble dispelling negativity possibly sent from a former romantic acquaintance. This is not a ritual to perform for just anybody - the performer actually...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Creative Visualization or How to get What You Want as opposed to What You Need!
- I have proven to myself that one can visualize what one wants into reality. Sometimes this process takes time, much time, as in years, but it generally works. Robert Taylor of the Success Training Academy and Julia Jablonski of the Psychic Journal, say: "...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Melian Dialogue is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melian Dialogue books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Thucydides helps explain Greece's problems with Germany
- The 'Melian Dialogue' in Thucydides's history of the war between the Athenians and the Peloponnesians (431-404 BCE) is one of the great set-pieces of power politics. In 416, an Athenian expedition arrived at the island of Melos and demanded its ...
- Greece and the Melian Dialogue of Thucydides (obscure)
- This was sent to me by a reader. It is from the Melian Dialogue by Thucydides. Athens (then the big bully on block) wanted control over the little island of Melos as a strategic asset in its quarrel with Sparta.
- What Would Thucydides Say About the Crisis in Greece?
- The democracy Athens practiced at home, in short, did not extend to the governance of its league.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Melian Dialogue Topics
Related searchesvulgar hand gesture
power rangers spd the comic strip
afdera franchetti fonda
david folk thomas
bacteria benefits and dangers
culture of fear case studies
markovs inequality proof