- Food fraud: what are you really buying at the supermarket?
- No matter how discerning your palate, chances are you've been fooled a time or two when shopping for food at the supermarket. And unlike the counterfeit wallet or handbag bought on the streets of New York City, this bit of fakery is under the radar.
- Food Fraud: Honey And 7 Other Commonly Mislabeled Foods
- In an investigation conducted by Food Safety News, 60 different containers of foreign honey from 10 different states were sent for review to Vaughn Bryant, premier melissopalynologist and professor at Texas A&M University, said Food Safety News.
- Is there any such thing as organic honey?
- US melissopalynologist (let's call him a "pollen detective") Vaughn Bryant found that 75% of honey on US supermarket shelves contained no pollen at all having been through an ultra-filtration technique perfected by Chinese producers.
- Food Safety News: Just because the label says “Honey” doesn't mean a bee would
- TexasA&MUniversityprofessor Vaughn Bryant is the nation's premier melissopalynologist – someone who studies sweet pollens. Food and Safety News asked him to look into reports that commercial honey manufacturers are taking all of the pollen out of their ...
Melissopalynology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melissopalynology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgobi desert geography and the area
adamawa province government
grants gazelle behavior
powerade option flavors
dream dictionary storm