A selection of articles related to melody maker.
Original articles from our library related to the Melody Maker. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Melody Maker.
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- The Empress
- Beautiful Mother Divine Creator of the highest and noble Beauty builder of raw creation Project of wonder to finishing She is love to inspire in nature Born of the elements to complete Finesse and delicate maker of Tiny and wonderous design. She comes to form...
Poetry >> Tarot
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Melody Maker is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melody Maker books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Melody Maker - Lee Oskar
- The key of music labeled on Melody Makers is based on playing in Cross Harp ( 2nd position). Melody Makers are DESIGNED to be played in Cross Harp.
- HARMONIC MINOR NATURAL MINOR MELODY MAKER™ MAJOR
- To order, simply add the key after model number. Product Photography by John P . Christin.
- The Stone Roses - Melody Maker Supplement
- Page 1. Page 2. Page 3.
- Key Charts (PDF) - Lee Oskar Quick Guide
- Melody Maker Labeled in the Cross Harp Key. This tuning is absolutely the best harp available for SINGLE-NOTE MELODY. PLAYING in the Cross Harp position ...
- Smarty Cat - VTech
- the Order, Mystery Letter, Zap-A-Letter and Word Maker. Press the ENTER ... Press the RESET key to erase the music you created in Melody Maker.
Suggested News Resources
- Keith Emerson Of Iconic 70s Band Emerson, Lake And Palmer Dies At 71
- September 1972: Pop musicians (from left to right) Keith Emerson, Greg Lake and Carl Palmer, of the group Emerson Lake And Palmer - or ELP for short, receive their awards at the 1972 Melody Maker Pop Poll; readers of the weekly music paper voted ELP ...
- How the Face of Independent Music Changed in 120 Minutes
- Having just moved to New York City from his native London, Kendall, then a freelancer for Melody Maker, was busing tables and picking up whatever work he could find until he got an interview with the network.
- Google Unveils Interactive Chrome Music Lab
- It relies on the free-to-use Web Audio API and also offers experiments featuring a Spectrogram, Melody Maker, Voice Spinner (users can add vocals via microphone), Oscillators and more. The microphone input also allows users to upload and manipulate ...
- For one Irish family, songs are a living link to their homeland
- My grandmother had a repertoire of Irish vaudeville numbers, many of which she had learned from her father, who had been a rope maker at the Belfast shipyards. Her innocence ... My babes in arms heard countless melodies just as I had.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.