A selection of articles related to melted wax.
Original articles from our library related to the Melted Wax. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Melted Wax.
- The Candle Contest
- Once upon a time, four young witches visited an elder at her small house where they talked long into the night about many wondrous things. Finally it came time to sleep and the elder said, "I'm sorry friends... but there is only one spare bed, so the...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Melted Wax is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melted Wax books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DIY Idea: Reimagine Your Scarf Using Melted Crayons
- Crayons It may not look like it, but this basket of worn-out crayon ends from the local thrift store (pictured right) was an incredible find.
- Here's what happens when you boil an iPhone 6S in melted crayons
- Apparently oblivious to the term “oil fire,” TechRax starts melting the wax-based coloring sticks in a pan, telling viewers, “This phone will swim in a nice little steaming hot bath of pure crayons.
- California Dad Finds Colorful Way to Reuse Thousands of Restaurant Crayons
- The melted wax is then poured into molds to make new crayons. California Dad Finds Colorful Way to Reuse Thousands of Restaurant Crayons That Would Otherwise End Up. Bryan Ware making crayons at his home in Danville, Calif.
- New Patent Application Reaffirms that Apple Really Likes 3D Printing
- The ceramic mold itself is usually formed by covering a wax pattern with ceramic material; the wax is then melted away and the ceramic mold is ready to hold a liquid metal alloy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.