- New evidence suggests Utah man was named in Howard Hughes' will
- In the movie "Melvin and Howard," actor Paul Le Mat played Dummar, and Jason Robards was the disheveled old coot he picked up in the desert. National film critics called it the best film of the year. It ended up winning two Oscars.
- Dummar may have told truth after all
- Dummar's purported encounter with Hughes was portrayed in a 1980 Oscar winner called "Melvin and Howard." Dummar's story always did seem like something Hollywood dreamed up. He claims that while driving through rural Nevada one night in ...
- 'Melvin' Still After Hughes' Fortune
- After billionaire Howard Hughes died in 1976, a gas station owner, Melvin Dummar, claimed Hughes had left him $156 million in a handwritten will. But he's never seen any of that money.
- Oklahoma QB Baker Mayfield passes concussion tests; could go in 'Bedlam'
- Cara Melvin 5ptsFeatured Nov 25, 2015. Sooners all the way. FlagShare.
- Bruno Mars wraps up a year's worth of realty deals with home sale
- Among his other TV credits are the series "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," "CSI: Cyber," "Fargo" and "Damages." Steenburgen, 62, won an Academy Award for her supporting role as Lynda Dummar in the 1980 film "Melvin and Howard." She appears on the ...
Melvin Dummar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Melvin Dummar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Melvin Dummar Topics
Related searchespaul anka marriage
list of common symbols
multiple integral double integral
irish dance roots of irish dance
arizona notable people