A selection of articles related to membrane.
Original articles from our library related to the Membrane. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Membrane.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Membrane is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Membrane books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nanoparticles Reveal Membrane Proteins' Structure and Function
- Scientists at the Karolinska Institute have developed a nanoparticle technology that can be used to stabilize membrane proteins so that their structure can be studied in a lipid environment. The technique ("A Saposin-Lipoprotein Nanoparticle System for ...
- New nanoparticle technology to decipher structure and function of membrane
- Membrane proteins are the targets of more than 60 per cent of drugs in clinical use. In addition, the membrane proteins of viruses are the key functional unit in commercial vaccines.
- Emerging Membrane Technologies for Gas Separation (TechVision) - Analysis of
- The industrial gas separation technologies that are currently used for processing natural gas, such as cryogenic distillation, and pressure swing adsorption, often require a large amount of energy. Conversely, membrane technologies have attracted much ...
- Mitsubishi Electric Develops Compact, Energy-Saving Membrane Bioreactor That
- TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) announced today that it has developed a compact membrane bioreactor (Eco-MBR) that recycles municipal and industrial wastewater with low-energy consumption and dramatically ...
- Global Industry Analysis on Medical Membrane Devices Market, 2015 – 2021
- logo330 Membrane technology carries major significance in medical applications, especially in a number of life-saving treatment procedures. A membrane is usually made from organic polymers or inorganic materials such as metals, ceramics and glass.
turks final fantasy vii rude
arm anatomy of the human arm
list of vodkas
bertrand russell russells activism