A selection of articles related to memphite.
Original articles from our library related to the Memphite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Memphite.
- Sekhmet, her consort Ptah and their son Nefertem made up the Memphite Triad. Her name meant "the mighty one" and she was associated with war and appropriate retaliation and was said to have an awesome appeareance, her weapons being arrows 'with...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Memphite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Memphite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Evidence of a master copy transferred from Thebes to the Memphite
- the Dead manuscripts in Thebes and the Memphite region.4. The sequence of spells is particularly noteworthy.
- A Horizon of Aten in Memphis ?
- A Horizon of Aten in Memphis ? Valérie Angenot. [Page 1].
- Khaemwese and the Present Past: History and the Individual in
- service of Memphite gods, especially the Apis and Ptah.
- Borrowed Legacy
- only six of their tombs in the Memphite region near modern components as those found in the Memphite pyramids. In its relationship to the Memphite tombs.
Suggested News Resources
- Dahshour aims to develop community, establish itself as tourist destination
- Dahshour is part of the Memphite necropolis from the era of King Snefru, the first king of the fourth dynasty. It is known for its Bent and Red Pyramids.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Memphite Theology
- Dec 2, 1999 The Memphis theology is based around Ptah, the divine blacksmith, who himself becomes the primordial fire and gives it substance.
- Memphite Stone - Ancient Egypt's Greatest Gift?
- The Memphite Stone. by Dr. John Palo.
- Stolen Legacy: Part I: Chapter VIII: The Memphite Theology is the
- The Memphite Theology is an inscription on a stone, now kept in the British Museum.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphi beta kappa society famous members
sigmund freud conceptual critiques
dream dictionary gloves
list of german bands