A selection of articles related to men.
Original articles from our library related to the Men. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Men.
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, 5:2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it, at the apostles' feet. 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 Now Korah, the son of Izhar, the son of Kohath, the son of Levi, and Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, and On, the son of Peleth, sons of Reuben, took men: 16:2 And they rose up before Moses, with certain of the children of Israel, two...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared...
New Testament >> The Acts
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Men is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Men books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Men's Wearhouse parent closing 250 stores
- Shares of Tailored Brands, formerly known as Men's Wearhouse, jumped more than 11 percent in early trading Thursday, a day after the company announced plans to close roughly 250 stores this year. That includes shuttering 80 or 90 full-price Jos A. Bank ...
- Well | Short Men, Overweight Women Face Lower Pay
- The study, in BMJ, found that for each two and a half inches of genetically determined extra height, a man was 12 percent more likely to work in a high-status job and earned an average $1,611 more a year. In women, a 4.6-point increase in B.
- The Forgotten History Of Fat Men's Clubs
- "This village is full of bulbous and overhanging abdomens and double chinstonight, for the New England Fat Men's Club is in session at Hale's Tavern.
- Illinois, Michigan advance in Big Ten Men's basketball tourney
- WATCH - Illinois head coach John Groce talks with Rick Pizzo after getting the upset victory over Iowa in the B1G men's basketball tournament. The 2016 Big Ten Men's Basketball Tournament rolls into the night with two more games: No. 10 seed Penn State ...
- Pay doesn't look the same for men and women at top newspapers
- The union that represents journalists at The Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch and Barron's announced this week that Dow Jones, which owns the publications, pay men more than women in jobs of similar tenure. Male staffers with up to five years of ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbattle of shiloh aftermath
fractional distillation method
dream dictionary lentil
carlos santana early life and career
melody of oblivion kurofune ballad