- Menarche definition, the first menstrual period; the establishment of menstruation. See more.
- Menarche - American Journal of Epidemiology
- Relation of Childhood Diet and Body Size to Menarche and Adolescent. Growth in ... ated with age at menarche, peak height growth velocity, and age at peak ...
- Age at Menarche in Relation to Adult Height - American Journal of
- Age at Menarche in Relation to Adult Height. The EPIC Study. N.
- International Variability in Ages at Menarche, First Livebirth, and
- in this study reached menarche at age 14 years and delivered her first live child 8 years later, at age 22. ... biologic (ages at menarche and menopause, duration.
- Hypothesis of Menarche - NCBI
- Height and weight at menarche and a hypothesis of menarche. Height and ... cent spurt to menarche, though late maturers grow at slower rates during the spurt,.
- average age of menarche is 12.74 years - Pediatrics
- Jun 13, 2011 median age at menarche and pubertal stages from a cross-sectional study of 4868 healthy schoolgirls (aged 6 –18 years) in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Early menarche linked to gestational diabetes mellitus
- Liwei Chen, Shanshan Li, Chunyan He, Yeyi Zhu, Germaine M. Buck Louis, Edwina Yeung, Frank B. Hu, and Cuilin Zhang, Age at Menarche and Risk of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: A Prospective Cohort Study Among 27,482 Women, Diabetes Care March ...
- Red meat intake linked to early periods, increases breast cancer risk
- There was a difference of at least five months in the onset of puberty in girls who consumed red meat as against those who didn't.
- Earlier Menarche Independently Predicts Gestational Diabetes
- Those who began their periods at age 11 or younger were almost 40% more likely to suffer from this pregnancy complication in later years than those who were 14 or older at menarche.
- Hormones, From Puberty to Post-Menopause
- The average age of puberty onset in girls is 10-and-a-half years old, but it can range from seven to 13 years old, with menarche (a girl's first menstrual cycle) occurring at about 12-and-a-half to 13 years of age.
- What caused this man's bladder to be encased in calcium?
- In fact, it's so common in some cultures that teenage boys who may see blood in their urine view it almost as a symbol of male menarche, or the start of menstruation, he said.
- Menarche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Menarche is the first menstrual cycle, or first menstrual bleeding, in female humans. From both social and medical perspectives, it is often considered the central ...
- Menarche | Definition of Menarche by Merriam-Webster
- Define menarche: the beginning of the menstrual function especially : the first menstrual period of an individual—menarche in a sentence.
- Menarche-Topic Overview - WebMD
- Your first menstrual period is called menarche. It usually happens around age 12 but may start as early as age 9. Menarche is a sign you are growing up and ...
- Normal Menstrual Cycle-Menarche and the Teenage Menstrual Cycle
- Mar 12, 2014 Menarche is a girl's first menstrual cycle. A first period usually happens after several years of pubic hair growth, breast development, and rapid ...
- Girl's First Period Depends on Who She Lives With - LiveScience
- Menarche can occur anytime between age 8 and 16 bug usually around age 12. It signals the looming onset of fertility. Inbreeding is breeding between close ...
Menarche is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Menarche books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesirenaeus of lyons
hero the modern fictional hero
balance sheet formulas
kamen rider manga
rosa parks notes