- Parenting a College Student: Lessons From Mencius' Mom
- In 372 B.C., Mencius - the best known student of the Chinese philosopher Confucius - was born.
- On the war between hacker culture and codes of conduct
- Last year the wacko neoreactionary Mencius Moldbug, also known as Curtis Yarvin, was disinvited from the Strange Loop technical conference at which he was going to give a technical presentation that had nothing to do with his wacky neoreactionary views.
- China's Coming Ideological Wars
- And party leaders have frequently quoted ancient philosophers, including Mencius, Zhuangzi, and Han Fei. Xi himself has repeatedly argued that, “to solve China's problems … [China needs] to fully make use of the great wisdom accumulated by the Chinese ...
- When All It Takes to Be Booted From a Tech Conference Is Being a “Distraction
- But I wouldn't be able to at Strange Loop now, thanks to a strange figure named Mencius Moldbug. That's the nom de Web under which Yarvin writes mind-numbing political tracts.
- 82-year-old Mei Baojiu at CPPCC
- "I think young people should read more ancient classics like those written by Confucius, Mencius, and poems from the Tang and Song dynasties. When they feel their beauty, they will know their value," Mei said.
Mencius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mencius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessig p220 history
the g factor
zog of albania life in exile
anxiety anxiety in palliative care
meaning of dreams about feather