A selection of articles related to meningitis.
Original articles from our library related to the Meningitis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meningitis.
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Meningitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meningitis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meningocococcal vaccines- 508 compliant
- a leading cause of bacterial meningitis in children 2 through 18 years old in the United States.
- on Meningitis - Oklahoma State Department of Education
- What is meningitis? Meningitis is an infection of the spinal cord fluid and the fluid that surrounds the brain. Meningitis is usually caused by a virus or a bacterium.
- Meningitis on Campus
- referred to as meningitis.
- Viral Meningitis (nonbacterial meningitis) Fact Sheet
- New York State Department of Health. Viral Meningitis (nonbacterial meningitis). Last Reviewed: November 2006.
- Bacterial Meningtis
- What is meningitis? Meningitis is an inflammation of meningitis consists of supportive treatment and there is Parasitic and fungal meningitis are very rare.
Suggested News Resources
- Meningitis kills two in one North Island family
- "Meningococcal meningitis can be treated with antibiotics, so anyone with some of these symptoms should seek medical attention without delay, as early treatment is very important.
- Put Meningitis Vaccination on To-Do List
- By Robin Williams Adams WINTER HAVEN | Put checking your child's meningitis vaccination status on the to-do list along with buying a crock pot, pillows and television set to humanize a dorm room. ■ Sudden onset of fever, headache, and stiff neck.
- Burkina police jailed over death
- The government initially said meningitis had caused his death, leading to widespread anger. Protests - made worse by rising food prices - spread across the country, even leading to an army mutiny.
- Meningitis Victims' Families Receive Settlement from a Drug Trial Gone Bad
- The families of Nigerian children who had meningitis and died during a 1996 trial of an experimental drug received the first settlement payments Thursday, the New York Times reports.
- Meningitis vaccine recommended for incoming college freshmen
- With a new school year comes the added risk of your coed getting meningitis. Health professionals at colleges recommend students get the meningitis vaccine.
Suggested Web Resources
- CDC - Meningitis: Questions and Answers
- Mar 11, 2011 A: Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord. People sometimes refer to it as spinal meningitis.
- Meningitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Meningitis is inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges.
- Meningitis - MayoClinic.com
- Meningitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this brain and spinal cord inflammation.
- Meningitis Symptoms in Children and Adults: Viral and Bacterial
- Dec 8, 2010 Symptoms of bacterial meningitis usually appear suddenly.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.