A selection of articles related to meningitis.
Original articles from our library related to the Meningitis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meningitis.
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Meningitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meningitis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Parents of meningitis victims in call for universal vaccination
- Parents whose young children were killed or left seriously ill by strains of meningitis have urged the government to consider a universal vaccination programme, and to increase awareness of the disease among medical professionals. The call, made in ...
- Philadelphia High School Student Dies From Bacterial Meningitis
- Friends and family are mourning a Philadelphia high school student who died from bacterial meningitis. His death marked the first meningitis death in Philadelphia this year. (Published 10 minutes ago).
- Meningitis almost kills Oak Creek wrestling coach
- Oak Creek's wrestling coach, Terry Nachtigall - known as Coach Nach - is in intensive care after a case of bacterial meningitis almost killed him. Coach Nach was unresponsive and on a ventilator after being rushed to the hospital Saturday.
- What is meningitis and how to spot the symptoms and save your child's life
- Meningitis is the inflammation of the lining around the brain and spinal cord while Septicaemia is the blood poisoning form of the disease.
- Combating meningitis in sub-Saharan Africa and what the future holds
- In late February global vaccine experts and officials from across Africa gathered in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, to celebrate one of the region's biggest public health achievements: virtually obliterating meningitis A off the continent.