A selection of articles related to meningitis.
Original articles from our library related to the Meningitis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meningitis.
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Meningitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meningitis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Parents of meningitis victims in call for universal vaccination
- Parents whose young children were killed or left seriously ill by strains of meningitis have urged the government to consider a universal vaccination programme, and to increase awareness of the disease among medical professionals. The call, made in ...
- Philadelphia High School Student Dies From Bacterial Meningitis
- Friends and family are mourning a Philadelphia high school student who died from bacterial meningitis. His death marked the first meningitis death in Philadelphia this year. (Published 10 minutes ago).
- Meningitis almost kills Oak Creek wrestling coach
- Oak Creek's wrestling coach, Terry Nachtigall - known as Coach Nach - is in intensive care after a case of bacterial meningitis almost killed him. Coach Nach was unresponsive and on a ventilator after being rushed to the hospital Saturday.
- What is meningitis and how to spot the symptoms and save your child's life
- Meningitis is the inflammation of the lining around the brain and spinal cord while Septicaemia is the blood poisoning form of the disease.
- Combating meningitis in sub-Saharan Africa and what the future holds
- In late February global vaccine experts and officials from across Africa gathered in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, to celebrate one of the region's biggest public health achievements: virtually obliterating meningitis A off the continent.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessuper mario 64 ds waluigi rumors
queenstown singapore other amenities
stanley august miesegaes
mirabehn early life
bobby jindal biography