A selection of articles related to meningitis.
Original articles from our library related to the Meningitis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Meningitis.
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Glonoinum (Nitroglycerine)
- --> This is Nitroglycerine; the heavy explosive stuff bombs are made of. In homoeopathy we use Glonoinum for sudden, heavy symptoms together with the feeling as if you, or a part of you, will explode. There is a striking congestion to the head and the...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Meningitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Meningitis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Meningocococcal vaccines- 508 compliant
- a leading cause of bacterial meningitis in children 2 through 18 years old in the United States.
- on Meningitis - Oklahoma State Department of Education
- What is meningitis? Meningitis is an infection of the spinal cord fluid and the fluid that surrounds the brain. Meningitis is usually caused by a virus or a bacterium.
- Meningitis on Campus
- referred to as meningitis.
- Viral Meningitis (nonbacterial meningitis) Fact Sheet
- New York State Department of Health. Viral Meningitis (nonbacterial meningitis). Last Reviewed: November 2006.
- Bacterial Meningtis
- What is meningitis? Meningitis is an inflammation of meningitis consists of supportive treatment and there is Parasitic and fungal meningitis are very rare.
Suggested News Resources
- Meningitis kills two in one North Island family
- "Meningococcal meningitis can be treated with antibiotics, so anyone with some of these symptoms should seek medical attention without delay, as early treatment is very important.
- Put Meningitis Vaccination on To-Do List
- By Robin Williams Adams WINTER HAVEN | Put checking your child's meningitis vaccination status on the to-do list along with buying a crock pot, pillows and television set to humanize a dorm room. ■ Sudden onset of fever, headache, and stiff neck.
- Burkina police jailed over death
- The government initially said meningitis had caused his death, leading to widespread anger. Protests - made worse by rising food prices - spread across the country, even leading to an army mutiny.
- Meningitis Victims' Families Receive Settlement from a Drug Trial Gone Bad
- The families of Nigerian children who had meningitis and died during a 1996 trial of an experimental drug received the first settlement payments Thursday, the New York Times reports.
- Meningitis vaccine recommended for incoming college freshmen
- With a new school year comes the added risk of your coed getting meningitis. Health professionals at colleges recommend students get the meningitis vaccine.
Suggested Web Resources
- CDC - Meningitis: Questions and Answers
- Mar 11, 2011 A: Meningitis is an inflammation of the membranes that cover the brain and spinal cord. People sometimes refer to it as spinal meningitis.
- Meningitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Meningitis is inflammation of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord, known collectively as the meninges.
- Meningitis - MayoClinic.com
- Meningitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment, prevention of this brain and spinal cord inflammation.
- Meningitis Symptoms in Children and Adults: Viral and Bacterial
- Dec 8, 2010 Symptoms of bacterial meningitis usually appear suddenly.
Related searchessocial progress marxs radicalism
negative feedback loop
phonograph arm systems
java 3d history
heckler amp koch g3 g3a2