A selection of articles related to menstrual cramps.
Original articles from our library related to the Menstrual Cramps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Menstrual Cramps.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Projective. Element: Fire. (Heliotrope) Solid dark green, red flecks. Electromagnetic (high iron). Ancient Egypt, Atlantis used to calm, ground, revitalize. Classic for wealth, menstrual cramps, anemia, bloodclots, hemorrhoids, birthing/reproductivity,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Menstrual Cramps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Menstrual Cramps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Menstrual cramps are pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen just before or during a menstrual period. Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for menstrual cramps.
- Menstrual Cramps
- Menstrual Cramps. & Missed or Irregular Periods. Self-Care Tips.
- Menstrual Cramps
- Menstrual Cramps. (Dysmenorrhea). University Health Service, University of Rochester – Call 585-275-2662 to schedule an appointment.
- Menstrual Cramps and Dysmenorrhea
- The AmericAn college of obsTeTriciAns And gynecologisTs. FACT SHEET. TOOL KIT FOR TEEN CARE, SECOND EDITION.
- MENSTRUAL CRAMPS
- MENSTRUAL CRAMPS. (Dysmenorrhea). What is it?
Suggested News Resources
- Foods That Reduce Dysmenorrhea
- Dysmenorrhea, which is also known as menstrual cramps, is a kind of pain that happens in a woman's lower abdomen. This condition happens prior to a woman's menstrual cycle or during her period of menstruation.
- What Happened When I Went Off The Pill
- Not to be confused with menstrual cramps, it feels like something inside of me is literally bursting. And I get so bloated I can't button my pants. This lasts for 3-4 days and I start to panic.
- New Natural Discovery: BeeFertile® Harnesses The Fertility Power of Bees
- In addition to promoting fertility in men and women, both Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen have been linked to alleviating menstrual cramps. The last of the bee products used in BeeFertile® is honey.
- That ain't all, about Tylenol
- Often, when anybody experiences a headache, muscular aches, backache, arthritis, the common cold, toothaches, menstrual cramps or fever, they might reach for a common over the counter drug known as Tylenol to relieve the symptoms.
Suggested Web Resources
- Menstrual cramps - MayoClinic.com
- Menstrual cramps — Comprehensive overview covers causes, treatment and self -care tips for getting relief.
- Menstrual Cycle Problems – Menstrual Cramps Pain Relief Advice
- 2 days ago Menstrual cramps is the pain and discomfort experienced by women in their lower abdomen and pelvic regions during a menstrual cycle.
- Menstrual Cramps (Dysmenorrhea): Causes and Pain Relief Options
- Common menstrual cramps often start shortly before or at the onset of the period and last for one to three days.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.