A selection of articles related to menstrual cramps.
Original articles from our library related to the Menstrual Cramps. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Menstrual Cramps.
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Projective. Element: Fire. (Heliotrope) Solid dark green, red flecks. Electromagnetic (high iron). Ancient Egypt, Atlantis used to calm, ground, revitalize. Classic for wealth, menstrual cramps, anemia, bloodclots, hemorrhoids, birthing/reproductivity,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- People who need the homoeopathic camphor are intensely cold and react in a very specific way to coldness. The body is cold and blue, the face and lips are pale or blue, the face looks hippocratic (as if the person is about to die). Even the tongue and the...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
Menstrual Cramps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Menstrual Cramps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Menstrual cramps: What causes painful periods?
- A firm in the UK has announced that it hopes to “break the last great taboo” by allowing workers to take time off if their periods are causing them pain. Of the 24 members of staff who work at Coexist, a community interest group in Bristol, seven are men.
- Why Marijuana For Menstrual Cramps May Not Be The Best Idea
- A new product called Foria Relief offers marijuana compounds in the form of a vaginal suppository, and its makers claim it can relieve menstrual cramps. But is this product safe?
- Menstrual Cramps: Dysmenorrhea Causes and Remedies
- Primary dysmenorrhea is the common menstrual cramps. It starts after about a year or two from the first time a female starts getting period. The pain originates on the lower abdomen or back.
- Period pain can be “as bad as a heart attack.” So why aren't we researching
- It's time to talk about period pain. Every month, every woman you know who's pre-menopause and post-puberty bleeds from their vagina. Periods are one of the most basic facts of life.
- Foria Relief: Could Marijuana Suppository Actually Help Menstrual Cramps?
- As a scientifically proven pain reliever, cannabis is often associated with relieving menstrual symptoms, including pain, nausea and headaches, according to Fusion.