A selection of articles related to menstrual.
Original articles from our library related to the Menstrual. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Menstrual.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Thurisaz is the third rune of the first aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark, and has the phonetic value of "TH." Thurisaz is reconstructed Common Germanic for a creature later called Thurs or Jotun. These are the Giants of Norse Mythology....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Projective. Element: Fire. (Heliotrope) Solid dark green, red flecks. Electromagnetic (high iron). Ancient Egypt, Atlantis used to calm, ground, revitalize. Classic for wealth, menstrual cramps, anemia, bloodclots, hemorrhoids, birthing/reproductivity,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Menstrual is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Menstrual books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Menstrual Cycle Knowledge Quiz
- What is a Menstrual Cycle? The menstrual cycle is the time from the first day of your period to the day before your next period.
- Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Cramps)
- Menstrual cramps are pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen just before or during a menstrual period. Dysmenorrhea is the medical term for menstrual cramps.
- MENSTRUAL CYCLE
- The menstrual cycle is something that happens for most women every month. A normal The normal time between menstrual periods varies among women.
- Menstrual Migraine: New Approaches to Diagnosis and Treatment
- These headaches have been referred to as “menstrual migraine”.
- Menstruation and the Menstrual Cycle
- Oct 21, 2009 menstrual periods last from 3 to 5 days. Q: What is the regularly, this is called the menstrual cycle. average menstrual cycle is 28 days long.
Suggested News Resources
- Chemotherapy Fatal For Fertility
- Earlier, it was known that chemotherapy caused menstrual problems known as amenorrhoea. It is a kind of problem where a woman doesn't have her menstruation and it was considered as the biggest reproductive drawback of the therapy.
- Foods That Reduce Dysmenorrhea
- Dysmenorrhea, which is also known as menstrual cramps, is a kind of pain that happens in a woman's lower abdomen. This condition happens prior to a woman's menstrual cycle or during her period of menstruation.
- Medistem Submits Response to FDA Clinical Hold
- Menstrual blood cells display stem cell-like phenotypic markers and exert neuroprotection following transplantation in experimental stroke. Stem Cells Dev. 2010 Apr;19(4):439-52.
- Seclusion During Menstruation Continues in Nepal Despite Supreme Court Ruling
- Despite a Supreme Court ban, the chaupadi pratha tradition of forcing women to live in isolated sheds during their menstrual periods is still prevalent in Mid- and Far-Western Nepal and among older generations in the capital.
- What is that metallic body odor?
- Is it normal for a 12-year-old girl who has started her menstrual cycle for the first time, within the last six months to have a pungent, almost metallic, body odor? She gets teased for her smell all the time and we have tried everything to fix it.
Suggested Web Resources
- Menstrual cycle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The menstrual cycle is the scientific term for the physiological changes that can occur in fertile female humans and apes.
- Menstruation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Menstruation is the shedding of the uterine lining (endometrium).
- Menstruation and the menstrual cycle fact sheet | womenshealth.gov
- Oct 21, 2009 Menstruation (men-STRAY-shuhn) is a woman's monthly bleeding. When you menstruate, your body sheds the lining of the uterus (womb).
- Menstruation Animation - YouTube
- Apr 11, 2008 Menstruation Animation. MENSTRUAL CYCLE INFOby shanjaievPLAYLIST6 videos · Thumbnail 3:16. Add to.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.