A selection of articles related to menstruation.
Original articles from our library related to the Menstruation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Menstruation.
- Practicing Sex Magick
- "O Lord, intoxicate me with the wine Of Thy Love. Place the chains of Thy slavery on My feet; Make me empty of all but Thy love, And in it destroy me and bring me Back to life. The hunger Thou has awakened culminates In fulfillment." Sufimaster...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Menstruation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Menstruation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Menstruation Facts
- month. It lasts for about 3-7 days. Why Does Menstruation Happen?
- Menstruation and the Menstrual Cycle
- Oct 21, 2009 A: Menstruation (men-STRAY-shuhn) is a woman's monthly bleeding. When you menstruate, your body sheds the lining of the uterus (womb).
- Hayd Nifas Istihada.indd
- Menstruation. ..
Suggested News Resources
- Chemo may have lasting effect on fertility
- The absence of menstruation is known as amenorrhoea and until now, it has been viewed as one of the main reproductive side-effects associated with chemotherapy.
- Banish the blues
- Before menstruation, the body hormones interact with the brain, causing mood swings. So you laugh, cry, or go into depression, at short intervals.
- Low vitamin D linked to early menstruation
- Low vitamin D in young girls may lead to early menstruation, which is a risk factor for a host of health problems for teen girls as well as women later in life, according to a new study.
- BeingGirl website accused of 'exploiting' teenage girls
- Procter & Gamble's BeingGirl website, associated with its Tampax and Always brands of sanitary protection, offers advice and information about menstruation to girls who have recently started or are about to start their periods.
- Low vitamin D linked to early menstruation
- 12 (UPI) -- Low levels of vitamin D in young girls may account for their earlier menstruation, a risk factor for many health problems later in life, US researchers say.
Suggested Web Resources
- Menstruation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Menstruation is the shedding of the uterine lining (endometrium). It occurs on a regular basis in reproductive-age females of certain mammal species.
- All About Menstruation
- Periods can be confusing. Get the facts in this article for teens.
- Menstruation and the menstrual cycle fact sheet | womenshealth.gov
- Oct 21, 2009 Menstruation (men-STRAY-shuhn) is a woman's monthly bleeding. When you menstruate, your body sheds the lining of the uterus (womb).
- Menstruation: MedlinePlus
- Menstruation, or period, is a woman's monthly bleeding. Every month, your body prepares for pregnancy. If no pregnancy occurs, the uterus sheds its lining.
- Menstruation (Menstrual Cycle) Information on MedicineNet.com
- 22 hours ago Learn about menstruation (menstral cycle) of a woman.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.