Mental Illness In Art And Literature
A selection of articles related to mental illness in art and literature.
Original articles from our library related to the Mental Illness In Art And Literature. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mental Illness In Art And Literature.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Mental Illness In Art And Literature is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mental Illness In Art And Literature books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mental health, social inclusion and arts: developing the evidence
- 2. Social exclusion/inclusion and health in the context of the arts and mental health.
- Mental health, resilience and inequalities
- This report aims to contribute to that literature by looking at mental health as a .
- The evidence base for arts and culture policy
- literature and systematic reviews. The main focus of these is on the art in clinical settings and the role of the arts in mental health and community health.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mental disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: Mental disorders in art and literature.
- Madness & Modernity - Wellcome Collection
- Jun 28, 2009 Mental illness and the visual arts in Vienna 1900 period of transition in which the arts, literature, architecture and philosophy blossomed.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.